Work for one of our customers in real estate. The Project brings cutting-edge technologies that use artificial intelligence and natural language processing to apartment management companies and owners. This Performance Platform and ACE™ Virtual Leasing Assistant are trusted by leading multifamily businesses to elevate the key aspects of their business—their people and their marketing.
• 2 + years experience in C# .NET;
• ASP.NET Core 2.x/3.x;
• Git + gitflow;
• Hands-on experience in building RESTful API’s and SPA’s;
• Experience in Third-Party services integration;
• Analytical capabilities;
• Design patterns;
• Intermediate+ English level, ability to communicate effectively in English;
• Great time management skills and self-organization.
Will be a plus
• Azure Stack: Azure DevOps, Azure Portal;
• SOA, SOLID;
• Event sourcing, NoSQL DB;
• Experience with SOAP.
• Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code;
• Work with business stakeholders, product owner, and team members to develop web applications;
• Participate in software architecture and tech design;
• Participate in the code review process;
• Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications;
• Support existing codebase, bug fixing;
• Optimize application for best performance and user experience.
• Competitive salary, long-term employment;
• Honest attitude, individual approach, stability, and keeping promises;
• Flexible schedule, possibility to work from home or remotely;
• Personal Development Plan + compensation for courses and certifications;
• Salary review 2 times per year;
• English lessons 2 hours per week (Teacher + Native speaker);
• German lessons 1 hour per week;
• Yoga classes 2 times per week;
• Personal Time Off (Kid’s activities, Car maintenance, Doctor appointment, etc.);
• Supportive and friendly team members;
• Cool, comfortable, centrally located office in Dnipro with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Pleasant little things: coffee, tea, sweets, healthy snacks, etc.
• Team Building Activities (Quest rooms, Board games, Bar-evenings, Forest cottage parties, etc.).